Do you want to contribute to AsianCustoms.eu or are you interested in other collaboration opportunities? Feel free to contact us at [email protected] to learn more!
Asiancustoms.eu is blog with in-depth publications about Asian culture, history, food and customs & traditions. Our dedicated local writers serve over 6000 visitors a month, who want to deepen their understanding of Asian cultures.
So why should you share your manners and customs on this website? Here are a few good points to consider.
• Create a cultural heritage
• Be part of the select club that can use the information but also can learn from each other
• Build up a network and identify yourself
• Enrich yourself and others
• Make people aware of the power and use that are connected to manners
• Change peoples insights and state of mind towards each other
• Improve communication, respect and understanding for each other
• Find people with the same interests
• Get a up to date do’s and don’ts list for each region and category in countries
The value of these manners and customs for you:
• Users can find do’s and don’ts easily to be prepared well
• Only the users can profit of the shared content and its information, they have a privilege
• Users from Holland and China can interact with each other to clear out questions and problems
• New relations, work and business can be started and made on the platform
• Information out of different social layers will give a very detailed and valuable perspective
• Networks can be shared and used from each other
• A club/community will be formed which allows users to enrich each other in many ways
• A bridge will be build between countries and their culture